Original Painting “Medusa” by Inna Orlik
- Original artwork created by Inna Orlik titled “Medusa”.
- Acrylic colors on canvas.
- Dimensions: 120x145cm | 47.2x57in
- Original one-of-a-kind painting with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
- Complimentary worldwide shipping.
To stand in front of an Orlik artwork is more than viewing, it is a sensation inspired by a sprawling depth of spirituality, and the currents of history, imagination, and dreams. From myths that survive over time and those images of reverie which often turn a crushing reality into a bearable and almost poetic one. Inna Orlik has thoroughly studied painting and graphic arts, has exhibited her works all over the world, and chose Athens as the base for her passion. In her exclusive style of painting, she masterfully combines the Western technique and the fairy-like mystery of the East. Her compositions are dense, visual facts that create subjection to the viewer as a result of their noble artistry. Whoever stands in front of an Orlik painting sinks, almost unconsciously, into a world of magic where miracles can happen anytime.